Thursday, February 17, 2011

Week 2 and 3, Blog 2, blog 3&4

OK, so I have somehow mangaged to go to the next steps. Whew! How do the kids do this without help and stress? We used to phone people, meet in the coffee shop or read the paper everymorning. Some one commented, what if phones were just invented, right on. It would be the lastest hottest technolgy and people would be learning how to Use the Phone. We'd be doing a new thing on it. People would not be sure which buttons to push. They would have to be taught to look up a telephone number in a book. They'd have to learn the alphabet and spelling. Talk about stress. I am now all caught up with very little memory of what i did in blog one. I had to search for my blog. Oh well, at least I found it and if you're reading this it worked. I have been thinking about doing a Tech TV show, base on the Holmes on Homes model. I'd be going through your computers saying who the heck buildt this for your. And then I'd tear it all down and completely rebuild it. Well actually the techies would, I'd just stand around making comments into the camera. All for now, all caught up.

No comments:

Post a Comment